SGPL are the proud Swiss representative of the US based Golf Biodynamics.
In essence Golf Biodynamics provides a service to the Golf Industry, by acting as expert consultants to the teaching professionals, physiotherapists and conditioning coaches.
Using the latest in 3D Biomechanics equipment, Golf Biodynamics provides expert interpretative Biomechanical reporting on body motions during the Golf Swing.
That is in real time position and orientation of parts of the body e.g. head, shoulders, arms, hips, club etc popular for the long game analysis.
The GBD System is also available for short game pitching and putting. This measurement system is completed with a capacity for biofeedback training - one that is proven to speed up the learning process.
What is provided for the Golf Athlete?
- An easy to understand interpretative report highlights the areas the golfer and/or the golf professional, physiotherapist and strength and conditioning coach need to address in terms of the body motion.
- A biofeedback session - the first step to accelerate the learning process associated with technique change.
- Physical limitations highlighted and golf specific exercises prescribed as required or referral to a physiotherapist/strength and conditioning coach depending on the level of commitment.
- A copy of the 3D software and client's swing animation on CD for home viewing is also available
Who has used the Golf BioDynamics system?
The system is used around the world by:
- Swiss National Team
- English Golf Union
- Swiss PGA
- UK PGA
- Australian Institute of Sport
- Swiss Tour Pros
- Womens Golf Australia
- Danish National Team
- Australian Golf Union
- Scottish National Team
- No 1 Academy in America
- German National Team
Plus touring professionals playing on the USPGA, Australasian, Japanese and European Tours including David Howell, Camilio Villegas, Nick Faldo, Len Mattiace, Brad Faxon, Tommy Armour III, Angel Cabrera, Carlos Franco, Cristie Kerr, Brendan Pappus, Brian Bateman, Brian Gay, Tim Petrovic, James McLean, John Senden, Steve Allen, Peter O'Malley, Richard Backwell, Peter Fowler, Marcus Cain, Corinne Dibnah, Cherie Byrnes, Loraine Lambert, David Horsey, Phillip Archer, Kirsty Taylor, Simon Dyson, Rod Rampling, Danny Willett and others.
Swiss Tour Pros
- André Bosert
- Raphael Desousa
- Tino Weiss
- Damian Ulrich
- Roger Furrer
- Martin Rominger
- Mark Chatelain
- Roger Fischer
- Paolo Quirici
- Roman Spring
- Richart Swords
- Paul Cairns